8.10.2010

summer book club: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo


When I was in Sanibel I finally started reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo.
So was my cousin.
And so were at least 3 other people at the pool.


At first, I didn't get it - the first 20-30 pages are incredibly slow. After that, though, it picks up. I was impressed. I couldn't put it down after that, and I was psyched when I returned to the library to find the second one in the series on the "speed read" shelf, so I snatched it.
(does anyone else's library have that? there are these books that you can get for 2 weeks at a time, no reserves, and the fine is 5x higher than it would be normally. I'm a quick reader so I'm a fan.)

Overall rating: solid A- (not an A because the beginning was so slow). If you're looking for a book, go get it!

**I read this book as part of the My Pretty Pennies summer book club. Her blog is awesome, and she also just got engaged! :) Check her out.**

1 comment: