Even though last month I definitely did not meet all of my goals, I still liked having them, so I'm going to try again for January ---
- keeping in line with my New Years Resolutions:
- exercise at least 2.5 hours/week.
- read at least 4 books, so that I'm well on my way to 52 in 2011.
- drink water
- take vitamins
- start the bedtime routine
- blog 3x/week (at least)
- update my CV/resume and track down recommendation letters for jobs
- make a dissertation submission timeline and run it by my whole committee
- have a wonderful MLK weekend celebration for Lindsay's shower/bachelorette celebration, and stay within my spending budget while doing so:)
- successfully plan most if not all of Anna's bachelorette festivities for February!
- organize my recipes: when I saw Katie over last weekend, she gave me an awesome recipe binder instead of a cookbook for an engagement present, and since I absolutely love it I want to start using it.
- finally finish decorating our apartment (mostly meaning pictures) - we've lived here for almost a year a half. it's time.
- and, perhaps most exciting... I am on track to completely pay off my credit cards in January! since one of them has had a balance since I studied abroad in college (yes, I know that's bad. I paid for everything myself, and I don't exactly make bank as a graduate student. But I reformed and now am much better with money) this is a HUGE deal to me, and something I am looking forward to celebrating!
What are your goals this month? Anything exciting going on?
another note- 2 a day again! Don't get excited. This won't continue.