4.10.2011

adventures with gizzy

I spent most of my weekend in a hotel by Logan Airport doing interviews as part of my committee work for something I'm doing at Brandeis. It's been a really interesting process, and I feel like I've learned a lot that I may be able to use in the interview process as I apply for jobs - but let's be honest, it doesn't make good blog post content. I got to have dinner with Ang (and her brother and Chris) last night (!) and then we had an impromptu sleepover, but I didn't take any pictures.

So instead, because I haven't yet, I bring you...our adventures with Gizzy!
in case you don't know, Gizzy (like Gizmo the gremlin) is Chris's parents' dog, but we babysit for her sometimes, like we did a couple of weeks ago for 10 days.

it's Gizzy!

We gave her a bath

Chris put on his wolf suit (thanks for sending those, Rach...) and Giz was intrigued

then they played

She also came to babysit with me and played with Penny

Oh, and this is what she did to my sunglasses while I was in the shower. She ripped the arm off. Little brat.

No comments:

Post a Comment