- 31 Day Yoga Challenge. complete it.
- Copying Anna, run at least 20 miles this month. Hopefully more, but let's aim low, it's getting cold and dark outside.
- Since I am running the Jingle Bell run, do a faster 5K than I did in the 10K last month. (which I will blog about. I swear. I even have a picture of us!)
- Get all of my grading done for the semester by December 18th, a week before Christmas.
- Make a plan to get my dissertation written by the proper deadlines.
- Redo my CV (what we call resumes in this crazy academic world) so I can get, you know, a job. Or at least start applying.
- Rewatch all of the Harry Potter movies before Christmas (Chris and I try to do it every year).
- Mail my family's presents home in time for them to actually be there ON Christmas, not afterwards.
- Blog at least 4 times a week. I want to get back into it!
- Make almond bark from scratch- I've been dying to try it.
- Watch all of In Treatment. I'm almost done with Season 1, Emily has Season 2, and Season 3 is on demand until January 3rd, so if I want to watch it I need to get on it!
Inspired by my bestest friend and my my "twin", some December goals of my own: